HighTimez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a direction

2 posters

Go down

a direction Empty a direction

Post  Admin Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Well most of you know the plan, but here it is for everyone. a few goals

1.) 2 weeks time...Guild Purge, meaning if you havent had the time or care to post here then you get to the gone.

2.) Average guild level of 60

3.) Twilight Temple Farming and BH runs as many times as we can.

4.) gearing up our core members (everyone left after the purge)

5.) Increased information available here on the forum, including Strategies for new players in HT, and walkthroughs for every instance you will encounter in this guild

6.) last but not least, STAY HIGH!

Now most of you see these goals and say, wow, I am nearly there, so when do we start? The answer is ASAP, our members need awesome gear and plenty of coin and spirit to max out skills. That being said lets start working together and making it happen.

A few other thoughts straight from a few grouping situations I had this week, in a group that is helping you get something done, dont just run around like a crazy person and think the group will be ok. example in fb 29 dont run into the final room yelling spam heal me and cause 2 members to die. Lets be professional about groups and respectful of our members. sometimes slow and steady is the way to go. btw the FB29 group was 2 venomancers, a cleric, archer and blademaster and there were several deaths. the same night 2 blademasters and 2 clerics did FB 39 with 2 deaths, due to no puller Smile. The key to this is listen to the more experienced members instead of making your way the only way. We are a family in game and I look out for each and every one of you like you were my brothers and sisters, so treat each other with respect and dignity, not with Stubborness and retardation.

Thats all for now HighTimez, I will be gone tonight to prepare for a bbq contest, any concerns or thoughts on these things, post here or get ahold of me in game

Peace out Stoners,

Humblepie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hightimez.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

a direction Empty a Direction

Post  ZulaDawn Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:08 am

i fully agree to taking our time and not running around half cocked . and if anyone sees that im doing something wrong . let me know i wont take offence to a little critissium , some times i feel like im winging it anyway so if there more i can do to improve , tell me , im new to this gaming . and im willing to help anytime . now that ive got a faster areogear i wont feel im holding yall up . tks yall for being pationent with me . ...............ZulaDawn

ZulaDawn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum